Question about Yahoo Messenger
Dear first of all go to control panel and click on add or remove and then if yahoo messenger is available in the list uninstall the yahoo messenger after completion use Reginout tool to fix your system's registry errors after that install yahoo messenger and have fun
Posted on Feb 02, 2011
1. Reboot your computer.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard. This will bring up the Windows Security window. Click the "Task Manager" button and then click the "Task Manager" tab.
3. You will see a list of files/applications. These are the applications running in the background on your system, whether they show on your taskbar or not. Any one of these applications could be causing a conflict with the Yahoo! Messenger installation.
4. Click the top item on the list to highlight it. Then hold the "Shift" key down and click the last item on the list. This should highlight the whole list.
5. Click the "End Task" button. This will temporarily close all background applications on your system.
6. Click the "X" in the upper right corner to close the Task Manager window.
7. Install Yahoo! Messenger. You should not experience the same issue that you had before.
8. After Yahoo! Messenger is installed,run registry cleaner reginout also reboot your system. All other background applications will return to their original configurations.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 08, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 27, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
If you dont have any yahoo messenger installed on the pc it would be impossible for you to use the application.
First thing that you need to do is to download the program. You may use the link below to download the installer.
After downloading YM run the file yahoomessenger.exe to start installation.
once done you may be able to use the program
Apr 05, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Mar 13, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jan 24, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 30, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
May 14, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
299 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: