Question about Toshiba Satellite L500 Series Notebook
The only way to restore without purchasing a Windows 7 disks is to perform the 0 key restore. Try it again using the following proceedure>>>>
ALL DATA WILL BE ERASED ON YOUR HARD DRIVE IF YOU PROCEED. YOU WILL NEED TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE POWER ADAPTER PLUGGED IN. DO NOT SWITCH OFF OR RESTART YOUR COMPUTER DURING THIS PROCESS.
1) Hold down the power button for 10 (ten) seconds to switch off your machine.
Please note: Holding down the power button on the machine forces it to switch off. Any unsaved data will be lost.
2) Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on your notebook.
3) When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.
4) When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the system recovery.
5) Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.
6) Select Recover to out-of-box state. Click Next again.
7) Click Next to Start recovery.
If this does not work you may have to purchase a Windows 7 disk.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2014 | Toshiba Sattelite A105-S2051 Notebook
Jan 29, 2013 | Toshiba Satellite Computers & Internet
Jul 30, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite A660-ST2N02 Laptop...
Dec 09, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite L455D-S5976 Notebook
Jul 10, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite L500 Series Notebook
Feb 28, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S4427 Notebook
Jan 12, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Dec 07, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite L355D-S7809 Notebook
Sep 30, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 21, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: