Question about NetGear (WGR614DLNA-BN) Router (WGR614DLNABN)
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: NETGEAR Router problem
do you get on the internet thrue your router? if not property your network conection out look at your ip and subnet. subnet should look like 255.255.255.0 or 255.255.254.0 if not reboot your router by unplugging the power cord for 30 seconds or so
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
Wow thanks alot Alex1414 this solution helped me after i spent over 1 hour and a half but finally i got through it.. i appreciate your great help.. big up!
Posted on Oct 17, 2008
Try remove the password on D-Link router, put it on open conditions (no security enabled).It should work.
If still won't connect, try using laptop or any wireless device to connect to router(without password), if connect, then there's something wrong with your Ipod.
Posted on Dec 08, 2009
Before diagnosing it to be a hardware failure, I would suggest you to upgrade the firmware on the router. Follow the below steps to upgrade firmware on the router:
A. Open the router page using the following way:
1. Connect a computer to the router using any one of the 4 available ports.
2. Open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari).
3. Access the router, usually by typing 'http://192.168.1.1' or 'http://www.routerlogin.com' in the address bar.
4. Login to the router with the Username as "admin" and Password as "password" (please note that the Username and Password are case sensitive).
B. Visit the following link to download the latest firmware.
C. Please follow the steps to upload the firmware of the router:
1. Open the router page using the steps mentioned above.
2. Under Maintenance, click router Upgrade.
3. Click Browse and locate the upgrade file.
4. Click Upload.
5. Wait for the router to reboot.
6. Click on 'Logout' (at the bottom of the list) from left menu.
7. Reset and reconfigure the router.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue.
If I have helped you, please help me, and rate this suggestion the highest FixYa rating. If you cannot rate this post with the highest rating, then please comment to this post and I will try to help you further.
Posted on Jan 07, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks for the assistance with identifying my problem with my router. Very quick responses, clear instructions. Very helful."
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2012 | NetGear RangeMax Next Wireless ADSL2+...
Feb 22, 2011 | NetGear WNR2000 Wireless Router
In order to find the wireless security password of your Netgear wireless router , please follow these setps
1. Open up the internet explorer in the comp in which you are online and clear the address bar and type in the number 192.168.1.1 and hit enter.
2. You will be logged into the Netgear router setup page .
3. Under the wireless settings you will find the security password for your wireless router.
Thanks in Advance!
Dec 31, 2010 | NetGear DG834G Router
Jan 26, 2010 | Apple Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 22, 2010 | NetGear DG834G Router
Jan 10, 2010 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
Dec 08, 2009 | NetGear DG834G Router
Jan 18, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: