a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Tenorshare Data Recovery can really help you. It is the wonderful data recovery software that can recover
photos, videos, songs and documents due to mistakenly press
"Shift+Delete" or empty recycle bin. It supports data recovery from
various storage devices like external hard drive, US flash drive, memory
cards on digital camera and mobile phone, MP4,MP3 music player etc
Digital Photo Recovery should be tried in your case# Download the free trial verison on your PC, then connect the Samsung phone #memory card# where your lost items located to start scanning# The program is also able to recover video and audio files# For Mac users, please go to Photo Recovery for Mac.
Remember - Do NOT try & write anything back untill you can retrieve your files safely! I hope you good luck. Best regards.
You can transfer audio and image files to an expansion card in your handheld. It's easy; just perform a HotSync operation after placing the files into the Install Tool. Here's how:
1. Insert an SD expansion card into your device.
2. On your desktop computer, launch Palm Desktop (even if you normally synchronize with another application).
3. Click the Install button.
4. At the top of the Install Tool window, make sure the correct user name is chosen from the pulldown menu.
5. Drag and drop the audio or image files from your hard drive into the Install Tool window.
6. You'll notice that the destination for the audio files will always be "Secure Digital card." You can install audio files only to an expansion card, and not to the device's internal memory.
7. Perform a HotSync operation.
8. Launch your handheld's third-party audio player and open songs from your expansion card, or launch your handheld's image viewer and open images from the card. Please refer to the audio player's or image viewer's documentation to learn how to do this (it varies from application to application).