Question about Whirlpool 25.3 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Thru-the-Door Ice and Water - White-on-White
1. Find the indication light, located at the top of the
Whirlpool refrigerator just inside the door. This tells you when to
change your water filter. A green light indicates the filter is good and
a red light indicates you need to change the filter.
2. Find the filter knob. It is usually located at the base of the refrigerator in the kick plate or grill
3. Turn the knob a quarter turn to the left to unlock the filter. Pull out and remove the old filter.
4. Add a new filter and push in. Turn the filter a quarter turn to the right to secure it in place.
5. Reset your filter indication light inside the refrigerator. Press down and release the switch five times within 10 seconds. The filter indication light should then turn green.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2016 | Kenmore Refrigerators
Sep 08, 2008 | Roper RS22AQXKQ Side by Side Refrigerator
Jul 05, 2008 | Refrigerators
Jul 19, 2014 | GE Refrigerators
Mar 27, 2013 | Amana 12488101 Refrigerator Air Filter
There are two different types of Maytag
brand water filters. Each one is removed in a different manner,
depending entirely on where it is located in your refrigerator. There
are two main locations. Select your filter location from the options
below for specific removal and replacement directions.
Jun 12, 2011 | Maytag MFF2557HES Stainless Steel French...
Apr 23, 2011 | Whirlpool Gold White-on-White 21.9 cu. ft....
Oct 31, 2010 | Electrolux 25.9 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side...
May 17, 2009 | Whirlpool ED2FHEXN Side by Side...
Jun 27, 2014 | Whirlpool 25.3 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side...
179 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: