Question about Microsoft Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
The two main methods in which to take care of Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen error message:
Advanced Fix (manual update):
1) Start your computer or laptop then log on as an admin.
2) Click the Start button then click Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and next click Restore.
3) From the new window, click "Restore my system to an earlier period" then click Next.
4) Select the freshest restore point in the "select a restoration date" listing, and then click on Next.
5) Then click 'Next' on the verification window.
6) Restart the pc when the rescue is completed.
Inexperienced Computer User Resolution (totally automated):
1) Download the (Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen) fix application.
2) Setup application and simply click on Scan button.
3) Hit the Fix Errors button once the diagnostic scan is successfully completed.
4) Restart your laptop or computer.
Here is a link to another Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen recovery utility you can use in case the above option does not work anymore.
Nov 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Aug 22, 2012 | Compaq Presario CQ56110US Laptop
Dec 02, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jun 10, 2011 | Gateway Solo 5300 Notebook
Apr 09, 2011 | Dell Latitude D410 Notebook
May 14, 2010 | Fujitsu LifeBook E8310 PC Notebook
Sep 09, 2009 | Fujitsu AMILO PC Laptops
Sep 02, 2009 | Dell Latitude C610 Notebook
Dec 28, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 4200 Notebook
Dec 26, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 4200 Notebook
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!