Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
The way was hidden somewhere in the HP solution center:
1. Press the cancel and power buttons at the same time, while the printer is on.
2. Press the blue, green and gray buttons (in this order)
3. Change the menu options with grey button until you get to the "Resets" menu.
4. Press OK. "Country and Language reset" displays.
5. Press and hold OK for approx 2 seconds, then release. The printer will turn off.
6. Start the printer again - it should ask you to select language.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2016 | HP LaserJet 9050dn Printer
Oct 20, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 09, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini E10i...
Sep 03, 2011 | Google Chrome
May 25, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Feb 12, 2009 | HP Photosmart 4180 All-in-One Printer
Feb 11, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 02, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!