Question about Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
What's the question?
Use a mild bleach
heres the solution from washing machine manuals, dont know why fuses and powerre included in this...
odor in washer
• Water supply taps are not
• Water line hoses are kinked,
pinched, or bent.
• Water inlet filters are clogged.
• Water pressure to tap or
house is too low.
• Power cord is not properly
• House fuse is blown, circuit
breaker has tripped, or power
outage has occurred.
• The door is not closed
• Incorrect or too much
detergent has been used.
• Inside of tub not cleaned
• Make sure that the water taps are open fully.
• Make sure the hoses are not kinked or pinched. Be
careful when moving the washer.
• Clean the inlet filters. See the Care and Cleaning
• Check another faucet in the house to make sure that
household water pressure is adequate.
• Make sure that the plug is plugged securely into a
grounded, 3-prong, 120-VAC, 60-Hz. outlet.
• Reset circuit breaker or replace fuse. Do not increase
fuse capacity. If the problem is a circuit overload,
have it corrected by a qualified electrician.
• Make sure that the door is closed properly and press
the START/PAUSE button. After starting a cycle, it
may take a few moments before the drum begins to
turn or spin. The washer will not spin unless the door
is locked (DOOR LOCK will appear in the display).
• If the door is closed and locked and the open door
error message is displayed, call for service.
• Use only HE (High-Efficiency) detergent in accordance with the
• Run the TUB CLEAN cycle regularly. Be sure to wipe around and
under the door seal frequently.
• Clean around door seal/glass to prevent odor or mildew:
1. wipe dry the door seal/glass and the door opening area
2. wipe around the inner drum/door seal and the lower door seal
Posted on Aug 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2014 | Frigidaire 24 in. PLD2560LCC Energy...
Saturate an old cloth with white vinegar. Alternatively, you might use petroleum jelly on the cloth to remove the mold.Pull the gasket out gently with your hands to reveal the mold and mildew buildup inside the folds of the gasket.Wipe the mold away from the gasket with the cloth. Continue working to wipe away all mold from the folds of the rubber gasket.Dry the folds of the gasket with a dry cloth when you finish removing the mold.Repeat this procedure at least once per month to prevent mold and mildew from forming. If you notice mold occurring more frequently, clean it off when you see it.
Apr 08, 2011 | Ariston Technologies Ariston AWD12 Front...
Oct 28, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Feb 08, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet 4.0 Cu. Ft. Steam Washer
Feb 03, 2010 | Washing Machines
Oct 24, 2009 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Dec 20, 2008 | Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load...
Aug 06, 2008 | Washing Machines
Jul 08, 2008 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
Mar 15, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
235 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: