Question about Whirlpool MH7140XF Microwave Oven
Sorry to read about your problem, I hope this helps you out.
Your error code means your humidity sensor is defective.
1. Hold the CANCEL pad down while opening the door.
2. Unplug the power supply cord from the wall outlet for two seconds and plug it back in.
3. Release the CANCEL pad then close the door.
4. By pressing each of the pads on the control panel, the numeral 8 will appear in the display to indicate that the circuits are complete and all relays are working.
5. The pads that control the oven and cooktop lights, in addition to the hood fan, will also turn these components on and off for a visual indication that the circuits are operating properly.
Microwaves must be serviced by technicians due to the inherent dangers involved in repairing these appliances. Internal capacitors can retain a lethal electrical charge even though the unit is completely unplugged. A microwave radiation leakage test must be performed on the unit following any internal component repair.
I tried to help you. Please help me and Rate/Vote on my response. We take the time to answer your question's. take the time to rate us.Thanks and good luck
4 Thumbs - Very Helpful
3 Thumbs - Helpful
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Testimonial: "Thank you so much! We're back in business! I appreciate your immediate attention even though I was not able to pay anything."
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2014 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 23, 2011 | KitchenAid KHMS155L Microwave Oven
Aug 04, 2010 | Whirlpool GH5184XPQ Microwave Oven
Jun 05, 2010 | Whirlpool GH7155XHS Microwave Oven
Jul 10, 2009 | Kenmore 63792 Microwave Oven
May 17, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Nov 01, 2008 | Kenmore 62702 Microwave Oven
Jul 18, 2008 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
217 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!