Question about HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 8250 HP INK EXPIRED MESSAGE
I had same problem, and i solved it.
I opened my hp 8250 and removed it`s battery. It is located on left side of the printer, on the main board. You need to remove plastic covers , and then remove 3 screws holding board. You can move board just enough to get damn battery out of there. Now it works perfect!
I can send you some piccs if you need help.
Posted on Nov 02, 2008
The dell printers will not identify a refilled cartridge,but still you can print . i think u have refilled the standard color cartridge and you have the dell 924 printer. regarding the software , the dell printers have an inbuilt software which will automatically detect a new cartridge( not a refilled one). But if you want to do it from the computer you can try this.
click on start-------> All programs--------->dell printers------> Dell AIO 924 printer--------> Dell All in one center.
once you click on All in one center , you will find a page coming up on the screen , and on the top center of the page you will get an option called " Maintenance /Troubleshoot " click on that and then you will get an option " install New Cartridges" click on that and then install the refilled cartridge.
Let me know if it works....
Posted on Apr 26, 2008
SOURCE: hp 6500 office jet refill
to refill 920:
1. If you have the plastic cap that covers the 9 mm. hole where you can see the sponge, then tape this cap to the cartidge with scotch tape. If not, use some duct/masking tape to cover the round hole.
2. Use the dry hypodermic needle to find the hole that will be found at the very center of the 920 label. With the needle, pierce the label.
3. Fill the hypodermic needle with 4 cc of ink.
4. Insert the needle 2-3 cm. into the hole made in step 2. Draw out 1 cc of air, then slowly force the 4 cc of ink into the sponge. Use toilet tissue to absorb any ink that might have escaped.
5. Let the catridge stand overnight (if possible) so as to allow the ink to evenly saturate the sponge. If not, insert it into your printer immediately.
Note: If you are going to refill catridges, be certain not to allow the sponge to dry completely. Thus, you might want to do step one immediately and to enclose it in a sealed sandwich bag upon removing an empty catridge from your printer even if you are not going to fill it immediately.
Posted on Aug 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2011 | HP J4680 Office Jet All-In-One Printer
Apr 24, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 31, 2009 | HP - HP Photosmart 8250 printer
Nov 19, 2009 | HP - HP Photosmart 8250 printer
Jul 17, 2008 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Jun 17, 2008 | HP - HP Photosmart 8250 printer
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!