Question about Logitech 250 Headset
The webcam driver gets deleted frequently
how do i solve this problem
1. Click the Windows Start button.
2. Click Control Panel, System and Maintenance and then Device Manager.
3. Right-click on Chicony USB 2.0 Camera and select Update Driver Software. A yellow exclamation point indicates that the camera is recognized by Windows but is not working properly, probably because of problem with the device driver
4. Select Browse my computer for the driver software.
5. Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
6. Select USB Video Device from the list, and click Next.
7. If the message “Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device” appears, click Close.
8. Restart Windows.
The webcam should now work properly.
Posted on Nov 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2013 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2013 | Toshiba Satellite Computers & Internet
Feb 06, 2012 | Toshiba satellite c660
May 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2010 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 01, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300-EZ1501 Notebook
Feb 20, 2009 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Dec 28, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Aug 25, 2008 | Compaq Laptop
Oct 25, 2012 | Logitech 250 Headset
9,442 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: