Question about Logitech 250 Headset
The webcam driver gets deleted frequently
how do i solve this problem
1. Click the Windows Start button.
2. Click Control Panel, System and Maintenance and then Device Manager.
3. Right-click on Chicony USB 2.0 Camera and select Update Driver Software. A yellow exclamation point indicates that the camera is recognized by Windows but is not working properly, probably because of problem with the device driver
4. Select Browse my computer for the driver software.
5. Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
6. Select USB Video Device from the list, and click Next.
7. If the message “Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device” appears, click Close.
8. Restart Windows.
The webcam should now work properly.
Posted on Nov 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2015 | JBL Micro Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Black
Jul 23, 2014 | Logitech H540 USB Headset
Nov 30, 2013 | LG HBM 730 Bluetooth Headset Wireless...
Jul 23, 2009 | Altec Lansing AHS-502 Headset
Mar 14, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H300 Wireless Headset
Feb 11, 2009 | Logitech 250 Headset
Nov 20, 2008 | Logitech 250 Headset
Aug 06, 2008 | Logitech 250 Headset
Dec 27, 2007 | Logitech 250 Headset
Oct 25, 2012 | Logitech 250 Headset
9,438 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: