Question about Phones
This is due to the base unit losing power and needs the clock resetting.
The handsets retain their clocks under battery power so this is a little misleading.
To reset the base unit clock:
- press the OK key
- press the 'down' arrow twice until "DATE/TIME" is displayed.
- press the OK key again, this will display the year. Enter the correct year on the handset numeric keypad and then press OK. (Only the last two digits of the year need to be entered).
- The date is then displayed in MM/YY format, enter the correct date on the handset numeric keypad and then press OK.
- The time is then displayed, enter rhe correct time on the handset numeric keypad and press OK.
- The handset then beeps and displays "SAVED".
- Press the "C" button and replace the handset on the base unit.
The base unit should now stop flashing "CL".
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
This indicates that you need to set the time and day on your answering system. During initial setup and any time there is a loss of power to the base, you will see this flashing indicator. Consult your User's Manual for instructions on setting the day and time.
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Dec 01, 2009 | Uniden Cordless phone EXS9950
Nov 02, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
May 01, 2009 | GE 25942GE2 Cordless Phone System
Dec 28, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Sep 12, 2008 | GE 25952 Cordless Phone
412 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!