Question about Epson Stylus C88 InkJet Photo Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Printer won't respond
1. Open START, SETTINGS, CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS
2. Right click on your Epson printer name, and click CANCEL ALL DOCUMENTS.
3. Confirm cancelling all documents.
4. Right click on the Printer again, and select DELETE.
1) Click on START, SETTINGS and CONTROL PANEL.
2) Double click on the SYSTEM folder and select the Device Manager tab.
3) Click on the "+" for "Universal Serial Bus Controller"
4) Right click on "USB Printing Support" and select "Uninstall" and confirm it
5) Disconnect the USB cable and reconnect it.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
SOURCE: Canon MP600
manleeroas, not that it will help but try a few drops of isopropyl alcohol. directions given at this link:
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2015 | HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Wireless...
Sep 11, 2014 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 01, 2017 | Brother MFC-465CN InkJet Printer
Oct 12, 2012 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Jul 24, 2011 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Nov 10, 2010 | HP Photosmart 8050 InkJet Printer
Mar 28, 2010 | Canon i860 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 12, 2009 | Epson Stylus C43UX InkJet Printer
Apr 07, 2009 | Epson Stylus C66 Photo InkJet Printer
Jan 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!