Question about Computers & Internet
Follow Riyaa7 solution....
Posted on Mar 01, 2011
Method 1:- Press Windows + R Key then type cmd and click ok.
- In the Black CMD winodw type ipconfig nad hit enter.
Method 2 : Right Click on the Network icon in the system tray and open network and sharing center, then open Manage Network Connections in the Left > then Right Click the adapter you want to know the ip of then click Status and click details. you will know your ip.
If you want to know whats your public ip go to this site...
Posted on Jan 02, 2011
There are two ways to find your IP address:
- Through the Network and Sharing Center
- Through the Command Prompt
How to find an IP address through the Network and Sharing Center:
1. From the Start Menu, right-click on Network and click Properties.
2. A Network and Sharing Center window will open. Click View status to the right of Local Area Connection.
3. In the new Local Area Connection Status window that opens, click Details. Your IP Address will be listed among the other connection details.
How to find an IP address through the Command Prompt:
1. From the Start Menu, type Command Prompt in the search field then click Command Prompt once it appears.
Posted on Jan 02, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2011 | Belkin F5D8236-4 Router
on Jan 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on May 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
The router must be configured to match your
Internet service. If you do not know your
Internet connection configuration, please
contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
By default, the router is pre-configured with
• Automatically set IP addresses for
computers on your LAN (connected to the
router's ports 1-4). The router acts as a
server for dynamic host configuration
protocol (DHCP) and assigns IP addresses
in the range 192.168.123.100 through
• The default LAN IP address for the router is
192.168.123.254 with a subnet mask of
• The Internet service connected to the
router's WAN port uses a dynamic IP
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Happy Holidays!
Dec 26, 2010 | Asante FriendlyNET FR1104-G Wireless...
Dec 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jul 30, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 13, 2010 | Dell 948 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 19, 2009 | IOGear GPSU21 Print Server
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!