a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. To bring out the Shortcuts on your Screen/Desktop-> Settings/Personal/Home Screen/Home Screen Theme and select Shortcut bar, you can then select which shortcut to display if goto "Shortcuts". This will also bring out the "Track" playing being displayed when you open the Music Player.
2. Tap the Clock to bring out the Clock menu and make your alarm, alarm repeat is now built-in.
3. Tap the "General" or Date (the set Profile besides the clock) and the Profile selection menu pops out, almost similar to pressing the "Power" button in all S60, but here the Remove memory is not shown, but "Calendar" shortcut is included and the other profiles as well.
4. If you are on the Numeric Keypad, pressing the [#] key alternately will toggle the General and Silent Profiles, same as before, which means long press on zero  will bring out bookmarks for the Web.
5. Tapping on the displayed To do or Calendar entry will bring you immediately to that particular item.
6. Tapping the Active Icon on the Top Left (near the battery indicator) will give you shortcuts for any of the active icons.
7. Long press on the Green Call Button will still activate the Voice Command Prompt
8. Long press on the center button is similar to the Long press on the "Menu" key (the yin-yang key on most S60) which will bring out the menu for all the active applications.
9. Go to Applications/File Manager and setup "Backup" for automated backup schedule of your phone data.
10. How to update your Nokia 5800 firmware using your phone. Presss *#0000# to display phone factory information and firmware Now press options and select check for updates The newest update is sent to your phone from nokia Download and install updates. This is done using GPRS or WIFI Connectivity.
General Tips ========= 1. Use Dialer and press # for about 2
seconds will switch the profile between Silent and General; press and
hold 0 will open the web browser; press and hold 1 will open the voice
2. There is a shortcut key for Music, Gallery, Share,
Video, Web shortcut at the top right corner just below the front camera
Press and hold the Green caller button when standby mode will activate
the voice command. You could call the name from the contact or
4. Organize your sms by grouping them like
outlook by Messaging -> Option -> Setting -> Text message ->
Other -> Show messages in groups -> Yes
light will blink if there is unread sms/missed call. It could be turned
off at Settings -> Notification light -> Off
6. If the
touch input is not accurate, you could calibrate your screen at Touch
Input-> Touch Screen Calibration -> ( Tap around the 4 dots at the
7. Turning control functions: a. Rotate your screen
horizontal or vertical b. Silence your phone for incoming call by
rotate your phone with screen facing down. c. Snooze the alarm by
rotating phone screen facing down
8. Theme effect will give 3D
and transition effect if on but will slow down your tube considerably.
Settings -> Personal -> Themes -> General -> Themes effects
9. Shortcut to exit application : Press and hold the
middle white button then press and hold the program that you wish to
quit, an open/exit option will pop out (useful for those haven’t install
handy taskman yet)
10. When using handwriting input, slide from
left to right is Spacebar, right to left is Backspace
Organize your menu by Menu -> option -> organize. You could drag
and drop the location of the application you wish to relocate.
hai can any one tell me how to go to main menu of forme mobile accually i oped shortcuts and i have done left as writing pad right as contract menu center botton as writing pad up camera,down contract number in keypad and i old ok now if i press any bottns i can open only hese things i cant open main menu can anyone tell what i am suppost to do
Thanks for writing Fixya. I am Marion and let me help you with this.
There are reasons why your phones keypad is not working, first, have you tried re aligning your keypad if it fits exactly on the button, also, you may try pressing the keys without the keypad tofind out if the problem is just on the keypad or on the phones hardware already. Also, the keypads functionality may affect if it had a water spill or had dropped previuosly.
u can lock kepad with code by simply going into menu-setting - security - phone lockcode - desired code as follow steps , phone will not blocked with this action unless u forgot the code
even someone enter wrong phone code more than ten times phone will be not accept even correct code that time so u have to wait for 15 odd minutes & re-enter code so i think there is no fear of blocked or locked code unless u forgot it
try to open the casing then clear all dirt and dust.. if not settle try to fix your earphone to phone then open mp3 player for a while..while program running press 'menu' button..see whether the keypad function or not.