Question about Nextar MA933A MP3 Player
To sort this problem out, there is only one easy method to use. Take the steps below
1. Connect it to your computer via USB.
2. Open my computer and locate the device.
3. Right-click on it and select format.
4. Select quick format and click the format button.
5. Wait for the format to finish and you can use it again
Note that this will remove all your data on the mp3 player and you would need to put your songs again.
Hope this solution helped you? Please feel free to comment for more information and thank you for using the fixya website.
Posted on Jan 02, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 20, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
Dec 11, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jul 01, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
1) Since Runtime error 2400 is related to missing DLL files, you can re-register the registry list to fix Runtime error 2400 issue. For example, if you encounter Runtime error 2400 at dll files, to re-register the file, please do this:
1. Click Start-Run
2. Type in regsvr32 c:windowssystem32dllfile Download Repair tools
3. Re-start your computer
May 31, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 16, 2009 | Philips Sport Personal CD/MP3 Player
Dec 02, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Apr 17, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 26, 2007 | Creative Labs MuVo V200 MP3 Player
865 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: