Question about Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
I have the same player and i had the same problem, when i connect to pc it keep on charging and did not recognized by pc. did you fix it please tell me how you fix it.. many thanks.
Please send me a mail
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you can try to run the new hardwhere wizard in control panel. if not you can visit the manufacturer wabsite to get drivers and other downloads
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
Very helpful the Best Solution...thanks.
I've been trying for over a week to solve the problem with this YP-U3 and was about to return it and than I tried this and it worked....
Posted on Apr 03, 2008
Download the driver from the Samsung Support Page and force download the driver with the steps below:
1. Look for the icon named "Computer" or "My Computer" and right click on it and select properties, this will open a window named "System Properties".
2. In the system properties windows click on the tab named "Hardware", and Select "Device Manager".
3. On this window you will see all the devices installed on your computer, look for the device not working properly (printer, dvd rom, keyboard, camera, mp3 player, etc), if there is a bigger problem, more likely you will see a cross by it, or an alert stating there is an issue with it.
4. Right click on the device you where having problems with and select uninstall, it will give you a confirmation, press OK
5. Once the device disappeared from the list, click on the menu bar icon that looks like a computer with a magnifying glass this will cause for the system to scan for any devices not registered and will force the re installation of the device.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
your player iz need to a current updater progrrame by picking the firmware version of samsung site...and install to pc after then connect he player in usb dvice and re install the firmware....
Posted on Feb 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 12, 2010 | Coby MP-705 Digital Media Player
Jul 05, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 10, 2008 | Samsung YP-K5JAB MP3 Player
Apr 19, 2008 | Microsoft ZUNE JS8BRPBDLUG MP3 Player
Mar 31, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Feb 29, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Touch MP3 Player
Nov 10, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa c240 MP3 Player
Sep 30, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: