Question about Horizon Fitness Horizon T101 9 Program Treadmill
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Treadmill incline error
Try this, it fixed it for me, if it doesn't work let me know
I bought a used Precor 9.4 treadmill, but the incline adjustment was not working.
So, I did the following.
1. Turn off, unplug the treadmill and wait for an hour (this is for safety
2. Remove the black motor cover
3. Observe the transformer to the right of the motor and towards the belt ( I point to it in the video)
This transformer converts DC electricity to AC electricity and the AC current goes directly to the Incline motor which is in the black box towards the front of the machine.
4. On mine the wires had come loose from the transformer, they were soldered on very poorly, the wires are stiff and you should be able to see 4 wires coming from the top of the circuit board and plugging into the transformer, I had three of the 4 wires loose.
5. If you are not comfortable working with electronics or soldering DO NOT DO THIS REPAIR, you could get shocked very badly if you just go poking around in there with metal objects, get a friend who knows how to solder or hire someone.
6. It took about 5 minutes I just heated up my $10 soldering gun from radio shack and soldered all the loose wires that were about a millimeter away from the tabs on the back of the transformer, and VOILA! The incline now works!
Posted on Mar 25, 2010
E1 error code : Unplug unit remove motor shroud and check the distance between the speed sensor and the flywheel and ensure that the speed sensor is properly attached to the motor frame. Check also speed sensor connections.
Unplug the electrical cord from the wall outlet and from the treadmill, wait 1 minute and turn the power switch on again. If treadmill recovers to normal operation, you may continue to use the treadmill.
Check the motor brushes either they worn or not sitting properly
Posted on May 17, 2010
Testimonial: "very helpful thanks saved me lots of money "
The pot should have a voltage change since most of them use the B+ of 5v dc. I can't remember if resistance on the is either 1k or 10k ohms if you can pull the pot off the top and check the resistance while rotating the shaft and see if the resistance does change. if the pot is bad then see if you can match it with another. If you have access to electronics parts distributor or go on line and possibly distributors like Digikey my have a match. If you like I can try on your behalf and get Horizon to call you back I am a Horizon, Vision Fitness and Matrix authorized servicer. Let me know
Posted on May 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 29, 2016 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
Jan 26, 2015 | Exercise & Fitness
Jan 06, 2015 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
May 03, 2012 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T101 9 Program...
Sep 09, 2011 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T101 9 Program...
Oct 09, 2010 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T103 14 Program...
Jun 02, 2014 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T101 9 Program...
1,990 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: