Question about Comstock-Castle Kitchen Ranges

Open Question

I work for the local fire department and last night I was called out to investigate a fire that originated behind a Comstock-Castle unit. The model number is F3430-48. I was curious if you could tell me of any related problems with this unit that may have caused this issue. In my finding I found that the aluminum gas line that traveled from the rear to the front was completly melted. It appears that it may have been severed at the rear of the unit. If you could please send me any information that you have regarding this type of issue. Thanks for your time John Stroud Effingham Fire Department

Posted by on

Ad

6 Suggested Answers

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Ad
  • 3 Answers

SOURCE: Instructions

Do a google search for PDF Uniden210xlt manual. Usually the first three finds will include then pdf for the specified scanner.

Posted on Apr 01, 2008

Ad
driveallnigh
  • 89 Answers

SOURCE: Pro-96 Scanner Not Receiving Philadelphia Fire Department Radio

Well I would check up on their current frequency. They may have changed frequencies overnight. It does happen. Here is a handy website to check out. Look around and hope it helps you.
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/

Posted on Apr 17, 2009

  • 526 Answers

SOURCE: Scanner Codes or Freqencies

your question is in the wrong category.

Posted on Dec 20, 2009

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: stuck on fire department 3 game

FIrst part is to rescue all the people in the building and deactivate the bomb. Then you turn off the power in room by the entrance, then one of you guys must be heroic and run through the blue flames and turn off the nuclear power. Once that is done you bulldoze the fence and send you men and brush rig back to fight the fire.

Posted on Dec 30, 2009

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: Hampton Bay remote for ceiling fan caused an electrical fire

We just installed this fan and within 1 day the electrical wires in the receiver burned and would have caught fire had it not been caught!!!

Posted on Jun 25, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

I live in a small complex of 4 units.My neighbour in nr. 1 has a dog on a heavy chain ,but the poor thing is living in a 1 m by 2m space. It has no proper kennel and at the moment part of that narrow...


Find out who is responsible for investigating and enforcing the anti-cruelty codes in your town, county and/or state. These people typically work for your local humane organization, animal control agency, taxpayer-funded animal shelter or police precinct.
If you run into trouble finding the correct agency to contact, you should call or visit your local police department and ask for their help in enforcing the law. If your local police department is unable to assist, ask your local shelter or animal control agency for advice. To find contact information for your local shelter, visit the ASPCA's searchable database of nearly 5,000 organizations. If you have questions about reporting animal cruelty, you can find solutions here.

Aug 30, 2013 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Ssssssss


What's your problem? Susan Restaurant Equipment Outlet 888-542-5959

Aug 27, 2011 | Comstock-Castle 2941SF Deep Fryer

1 Answer

Half way through heating pilot goes out


Sounds like your thermostat is bad, and/or high limit switch too. Check the thermostat first, and if you replace that, and it still does not work right, then the high limit next... Feel free to call Comstock Castle and ask for help directly through their parts/warranty dept. They should be happy to help you troubleshoot the problem.... Susan Restaurant Equipment Outlet, Cinc, OH
888-542-5959 www.restaurantequipmentinc.com

Aug 14, 2011 | Comstock-Castle 2941SF Deep Fryer

1 Answer

I own a Comstock-Castle Range model C330-11.It has been converted to use propane. It has 4 burners @ 13,000 BTU ea and a griddle @ 20,000 BTU on the stove top. It has a single oven with no broiler @ 25,000...


Castle ranges don't require a electrical plug. If converted to LP/propane make sure the water column (WC) is set to 10 inches. If it is less you will have pilot light problems even if the thermocouple is strong. If set at 10 inches, most likely problem is the thermocouple. Correct replacement at Castle is approx. $25. The manual for current ranges should cover most issues but the Castle stopped making the C series ranges in the 80s. All controls and most parts are still available.

Jan 19, 2011 | Comstock-Castle 2F330-36 Kitchen Range

1 Answer

We have a C330 Comstock Castle, and want to know what kind of manafold pressure it needs, and what kind of control is recommended. We are converting it from LP to Natural gas. Thanks!


The design pressure for Castle ranges on Natural gas is 4" W.C. (water column) Make sure you change or convert the pressure regulator in the rear and change the orifice tips on all gas valves

Sep 08, 2010 | Comstock-Castle 2F330-3RB Gas Range

1 Answer

What do I need to do to switch over from natural to LP gas?


You will need the following Castle part #s
17003A- Pilot head assy LP gas @ $49.
17006L-Convertible Press Regulator LP gas @$29.
Give Castle Stove a call @ 800-637-9188 to make sure that is all that you will need. They were the only two parts I found on there website (www.castlestove.con) under your model # for LP gas conversion. There might be a need for a conversion kit for the gas valve.
captrick

Jul 20, 2009 | Comstock-Castle 2616HG Deep Fryer

1 Answer

Shallow fryer pilot light goes out


Call fafctory service dept 800-637-9188 ext 22

May 27, 2009 | Comstock-Castle 14HF Deep Fryer

1 Answer

FIRE! Sharp Microhood turned itself on during the night!


this is unsual but yes you can file a complaint to the manufacturer, but it will take time to figure out what is the prob, and might take more investigation, isuggest dont use this anymore and change w another one

Nov 24, 2008 | Microwave Ovens

2 Answers

Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarms


YES!!!! If this unit is working properly you should not be in the house. Maximum allowable safety level for an 8 hour period is 50! If you think it's working properly call the fire department! This will cause dizziness,nausea,etc. Let your fire department find the problem! If you don't believe me follow this link to owner's manual but do it quickly: http://www.kiddeus.com/utcfs/ws-384/Assets/KN-COB-B(9CO5)en.pdf

Feb 27, 2008 | Kidde Nighthawk Combo Gas/co Detector

1 Answer

Comstock f3226-24 for Residential Use


yes but you might have to upgrade your electrical plug in some of them use more amperage than a home is set up for at the circuit breaker. please check into that before you make the change

Dec 07, 2007 | Comstock-Castle F3226-24 Gas Kitchen Range

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kitchen Ranges Logo

Related Topics:

28 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Comstock-Castle Kitchen Ranges Experts

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers

yadayada
yadayada

Level 3 Expert

76848 Answers

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

2600 Answers

Are you a Comstock-Castle Kitchen Range Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...