Question about Washing Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
Sorry to read about your problem, I hope this helps you out.
If the drain time exceeds 8 minutes the water valves turn off.
n After 4 minutes the "Sd" error will be displayed, then 4 minutes later the "F/21" error code will be displayed.
prese stop twice to clear display
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump.
Posted on Jan 02, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2016 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Jan 05, 2016 | Washing Machines
Feb 16, 2015 | Washing Machines
Apr 27, 2014 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Oct 07, 2017 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Feb 10, 2010 | Kenmore 3.2 cu. ft. Plus Top Load Washer
Jan 15, 2010 | Dryers
Nov 27, 2009 | Kenmore Elite HE5t Washer
Jun 14, 2009 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Mar 24, 2009 | Kenmore Oasis HE 27082 Top Load Washer
Nov 17, 2017 | Washing Machines
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!