Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You will have to re-install the Skype application in order to get rid off the error.
Please follow the below step:
1. download and install the Revo uninstaller application online(It's free).
2. Look for the "Skype" application and select the "uninstall" option.
3. Select "Advance" scan and remove all the remaining files of skype.
4. Reboot the computer.
5. download the d3d9.dll file from the following website http://www.dll-files.com/pop.php?dll=d3d9
6. Copy the d3d9.dll file and paste it at the following location C:\windows\system32
7. You will have to register the dll file before installing the skype application. To register the dll file:
Click on "Start" menu and select the "Run" option or Simply Windows key+R
Then, type regsvr32 d3d9.dll and click 'OK" .
8. Once the dll file is registered, you can install the Skype application and continue using it.
I hope this should fix the issue.
Posted on Dec 27, 2010
SOURCE: fatal error : failed to
Do a Google Search for D3D9.dll, then place the DLL File into your Windows/System32. Replace the existing file if needed. Restart the PC and it should be solved.
Posted on Jan 01, 2011
Just uninstall and reinstall again the skype software because the skype driver file is corrupted that make an error.
I hope it helps you.
Posted on Feb 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2011 | Skype IM
Feb 26, 2011 | Skype IM
Feb 13, 2011 | Skype IM
Feb 01, 2011 | Skype IM
Jan 05, 2011 | Skype IM
Jan 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 27, 2010 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Dec 25, 2010 | Skype IM
Dec 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!