Question about Belkin F5D7330 802.11g/b Wireless Adapter
Have your anti -virus run a full scan on the computer to detect where the virus is hiding
don't put virus in anything but the delete box
Posted on May 27, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: program for belkin router
you don't require the disk...
co0nnect your belkin router with ethernet cable into the comp...
open internet explorer type an address as 192.168.2.1 it will take you to router config page..it will ask for a password leave it blank
click the Wizard link on the top menu bar.
For a UK ADSL connection, you will need to select PPPoA (Routing mode, for multiple PCs) even if you are only going to connect a single computer, then click the next button.
The next step is to enter your username and password that your service provider has provided you with. To try and ensure the password is entered correctly it must be entered twice. The VPI/VCI values of 0/38 are the correct ones for a BT Wholesale ADSL line. If you are using another telephone provider check the settings required. Click next again to continue to the next phase in the wizard.
This screen tells you what your Internet IP address is (the WAN IP), and you will note that the menu bar at the top of the page now shows the Internet Status as connected. For the review, there is really one bit of configuration left to do. During the course of reviewing hardware we tend to swap kit in and out several times, we generally prefer to run the routers on the same IP address (192.168.0.1). This is easily accomplished by clicking the LAN Settings link on the left hand menu of the Belkins web setup and altering the routers IP address.
The router is clever enough to alter the DHCP server IP ranges to match the new LAN IP address of the router. Once the changes were applied it took around a minute for the router to restart, during which time the wireless signal dropped, but once this reconnected the PC was assigned an IP address in the new range of 192.168.0.x.
Posted on Feb 17, 2008
I think your best bet would be to disable the network adapter in "Device Manager". Install the driver that you want to use, then restart the PC and see if it sets it up with the driver you want. I don't know if "Vista" has the "Driver Rollback" feature, but if it does you may can try that also. I'm thinking the reason error messages occur when you're trying to uninstall that driver is because it's in use and needs to first be disabled. I'm not too familiar with Vista cause I've heard many bad things about it and didn't want to chance it, so unfortunately I can only give you my best guess ... hope this helps
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2007 | Belkin (F5D5231-4) Router
Mar 01, 2011 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2011 | Belkin Play N600 HD Wireless Dual Band...
When we plug in any USB hard drive or printer, sometimes in this router it will not show the light but the hard driver/printer will be getting deducted.
But if its not getting deducted, then follow these steps,
1. Open up the internet explorer in the comp in which you are online and clear the address bar and type in the number 192.168.2.1 and hit enter. You will be logged into the Belkin router setup page.
2. In the left hand side click on Firewall , when its asking for the password to login, leave the password as blank and click on submit
3. You will find the firewall: ENABLED, change it to DISABLED and click on apply changes.
4. Then power cycle the router for 30 sec (Unplug the power cable of the router and plug it back in after 30 sec)
5. See whether the hard drive/printer is getting deducted even if there is no light for the USB in the back of the router.
6. Still if its not getting deducted, then disable the Firewall in your computer (Windows and other third party firewall like NORTON, SPYWARE, or other antivirus software.)
7. If still if its not getting deducted, Uninstall the Belkin router Monitor software from the ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS and then reinstall it using the CD.
8. Right click on the Belkin Belkin router Monitor icon on the lower right bottom corner in the task bar and click on CONNECTED USB DEVICES.
It will be deducted, if not the its obvious the router USB slot is defective. Replace the router in the stores if you have bought it within 30 days or contact BELKIN technical support 1 800 2235546(toll free) and get your router replaced.
Dec 31, 2010 | Belkin Computers & Internet
May 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 09, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Apr 04, 2009 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Nov 05, 2007 | Belkin (F5D9230-4) Wireless Router...
Dec 13, 2010 | Belkin F5D7330 802.11g/b Wireless Adapter
333 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: