How to connect my samsung GT B-3310 in computer?
To connect Samsung GT 3310 to your computer follow the below steps
1) Connect your phone to your computer using the USB data cable that came with the phone package.
2) Now Insert the software CD that came with the phone in your computer's CD/DVD drive and run the setup file if "Autorun" pops up or browse to your CD drive and run the setup file found inside.This should install all the necessary software such as 'Samsung PC Studio' (or) 'PC Sync' and drivers for your computer to detect the phone.
3) Now find the shortcut to 'Samsung PC Studio' from your desktop and double click to open it.Follow the instructions on the software to detect and connect your phone.Using this software you can organize or sync your phone's content such as contacts etc..
Now all you want to do is to move files such as pictures and videos between your phone and the pc,then
you can do so easily by using the 'Mass Storage Mode'
1)On your Samsung Phone,go to 'settings' menu and then 'Connections' and set the connection type to 'Mass Storage Mode'
2) Now connect your phone to your computer using the USB data cable provided with your phone.
3) Now the phone will work like a USB Pen driver when connected to computer,A pop up will open
on the computer asking you to open the folder,click yes.
4) If u didn't get get the popup then go into Start > My computer,and now you should see a new drive in your computer,it will look similar to the one you get when you insert a Pen Drive.Note that you will get two new drives if you have a memory card inserted in your phone.
5) Now open the drive and browse to the folder where the files are saved in your phone,usually
it will be under the folder named "Pictures'.If you have memory card inserted then check the second
drive also.Once you found the files you need,move them to your computer by simply copying and pasting the files to your computer hard drive just like you would do with any other file.
Hope it helped,thanks for using Fixya!
Dec 11, 2010 |
Samsung B3310 Cell Phone