Question about Computers & Internet
My ninja saga on facebook has very slow loading i can wait over 1 hour
Posted on Jan 02, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2013 | HP LaserJet 4L Printer
As the following paper may cause problems in the printer, do not use them:
- Thick paper: Paper heavier than 105 gm2 (28 lb) (corrugated paper, etc.)
- Thin paper: Paper lighter than 64 gm2 (17 lb) (tracing paper, thin letter paper, etc.)
- Paper with no rigidity
- Folded, wrinkled, or torn paper
- Wet or soiled paper
- Paper smaller than 54 mm (W) x 86 mm (H) (2.13" x 3.39") (sheet feeder)
- Paper smaller than 89 mm (W) x 127 mm (H) (3.50" x 5.00") (cassette)
- Non-rectangular paper
- Paper with adhesives
- Paper with holes (However, loose leaf can be used in the sheet feeder only.)
- Paper in bound form (such as a notebook)
- Photo postcards or postcard with image seals
- Non-empty envelopes
- Envelopes with double flaps or flaps with adhesive
- Embossed or coated paper, post cards, and envelopes
- Newspaper, flyers, tissue paper, etc.
- Media other than paper, such as cloth and plastic
- Folded reply post cards
Oct 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
To manually remove paper pull on the paper with both hands being
careful not to tear the paper while pulling it. If you're unable to get
to an edge of the paper that allows you to pull it you may need to
manually rotate the gears that feed the paper through the printer.
Preventing a printer paper jam
As mentioned earlier it is inevitable that you will encounter at least one paper jam during the life of your printer. However, if you're encountering frequent paper jams following the below steps can help prevent paper jams from occurring.
Oct 04, 2010 | IBM Infoprint 1332 Laser Printer
Aug 15, 2010 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 20, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX300 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 29, 2009 | Brother MFC-440CN InkJet Printer
Sep 21, 2009 | Samsung CLP-510 Laser Printer
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!