Question about HP Pavilion a6600f Desktop PC
Hi Positive 725,
I understand that you would like to change your computer name.
Here are some ways for you to do so:
For Windows Vista and Windows 7
1. Right click on the Computer option and select on "Properties".
2. Click on Change settings.
3. Type in your desired Computer name.
1. Click on Start or the Windows Orb.
2. Select Control Panel.
3. Choose System.
4. Click on Change settings.
5. Type in your desired Computer name.
For Windows XP.
1. Right click on My Computer icon then select on Properties.
2. Click on the Computername tab.
3. Click Change to rename the computername.
4. Type in your desired Computer name.
I hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 02, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2015 | Nikon Cameras
Sep 28, 2011 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Oct 16, 2010 | Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
Jan 30, 2010 | Samsung SGH-e315
Oct 15, 2009 | Samsung HZ10W / WB500 Digital Camera
Aug 19, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition...
Jan 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 17, 2010 | HP Pavilion a6600f Desktop PC
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: