Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
I will suggest you reset your canon printer, Follow this steps to reset your canon printer.
1. Turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times.
6. turn off printer by button POWER. Power on later to see what happens. let me know if additional information is required.
Posted on Jan 02, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 05, 2011 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Feb 11, 2011 | Canon BJC S600 InkJet Printer
Feb 05, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP610 InkJet Printer
Dec 03, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 10, 2008 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!