Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
dont enter puk code more that 10 time result u r sim will not work u need to purchase new sim the puk code is sim sec. no. that will provided by u r sim service providet call there call center give them u r sim no they will provide u r puk no .
after u enter u r puk no u r sim will ask new pin code that will 4 digit that u want enter there & again for confermation done u r cell will on.
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
1. magbihis ka.
2. maglakad patungo sa kahit anung bisnes center ng globo (globe)
3. hwag kalimutang dalhin ang sumusunod, sim card, pamasahe at ang iyong extrang pera pang meryenda.
4. pumasok sa globe bisnes center iabot and sim, at isalaysay ang nangyaring trahedya.
5. papalitan ng kumpanya ng blangkong sim card at gagamitin muli ang iyong numero, sa ganitong paraan hindi mo na kailangan mag apdeyt ng mga kontaks mo na bago na ang iyong numero.
6. ang serbsiyong ito ay libre, inuulit ko ito ay libre. ibig sabihin walang bayad o kahit anung kapalit, kahit manok o banga.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
you would need to call into your wireless phone provider and provide them with the imei and sim card number of your device and they will be able to provide you with the PUK of your device
Posted on Oct 08, 2010
SOURCE: my uninar sim got blocked
Very Best Solution:You Go To Service & Sim Office and Get The Puk code And Pin code From Office oprator
Enter The Puk code and Yes
Enter The pin code and Yes
So Puk code Open and Problem will Quickly Solved
Don't try to enter a PUK code without knowing the right one.
You need to call your service provider to get this code.
It can be as many as 8 digits, and it is random. If you enter too many wrong codes,
you can permanently damage the device. So Please You Go to Service office
and Get the Duplicate Sim From Office Oprater Same Your No Problem will Solved
Posted on Dec 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2013 | Cell Phones
Oct 31, 2012 | Cell Phones
Aug 13, 2012 | Cell Phones
Apr 07, 2011 | Nokia 2610 Cellular Phone
Oct 08, 2010 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Sep 26, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jun 17, 2010 | 3M Ideaboard IB3200 (78-9236-6377-3)...
Mar 09, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
11 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!