Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2013 | Whirlpool Cabrio Washing Machines
Nov 01, 2013 | Whirlpool WFC7500VW Washer
Jul 12, 2011 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during 5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained and it will try to spin or drain again.
• If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent,
• This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Nov 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jun 04, 2010 | Whirlpool LTE5243D Top Load Stacked...
Nov 03, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Feb 28, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Nov 12, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 07, 2007 | Maytag MAT13MN Top Load Washer
549 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: