Question about RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Your BB is nuked...
You need :
1. BB Desktop Manager
2. 8520 OS
you can get them in BB's official site
After you've install them to your PC,restart your pc and :
1. Delete vendor.xml in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader (or wherever you installed it)
2. Run Loader.exe from that folder, click next
3. Pull out battery
4. Immediately connect your BB to your PC via USB after reinsert your battery.
5. When the Connection box show USB-PIN: UNKNOW, quickly click Next. If fail,repeat from step 3 again.
6. If success, choose Replace the device ...
7. Install the OS
and your phone should be doing okay...
Posted on Jan 02, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2014 | Lands Phones
Jan 05, 2012 | Casio G-Shock GW500A-1V Wrist Watch
Jan 14, 2011 | Siemens Gigaset 4015 Cordless Phone
Nov 29, 2010 | LG KU990 Viewty
Apr 21, 2010 | Sony Ericsson W550i Cellular Phone
Jan 17, 2009 | Nokia 2610 Cellular Phone
Oct 28, 2008 | Nokia 5610 Blue Quadband 3.15MP A2DP +...
Aug 21, 2008 | Motorola Mobility A1000
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!