Question about Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless Router
Two methods to solve your problem:
(1) Using your currently connected and working computers, access the wireless router security page at 192.168.1.1 (page 8 of 44 from the WRT54G2 manual), default password "admin" (page 7 of 44 from the WRT54G2 manual)
PDF file of the Linksys/Cisco Wireless-G Broadband Router User Guide:
You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view/print this file - free from www.adobe.com
(2) get the WEP or WPA password, and enter it into the wireless LAN (WLAN) settings on your 2 additional computers.
Alternatively, access the WEP or WPA key on one of your working PC, by
(1) make sure the printer is working, powered up and online.
(2) invoke "Network Setup Wizard"
(3) wind thru various steps (click-ing NEXT), then select "Print Network Settings"
(4) use the printed WEP or WPA key in the WLAN settings on your additional 2 PCs.
Posted on Jan 02, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 04, 2013 | MSI K8MM-V Motherboard
Feb 08, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 31, 2012 | ECS A55F-M3 Socket FM1/ AMD A55 FCH/ DDR3/...
Nov 17, 2012 | MSI K8MM-V Motherboard
Sep 29, 2011 | Intel D845PT (KD845PTPAK10) Motherboard
Jul 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 29, 2011 | Symbol Computers & Internet
Jun 13, 2010 | E-Machines T2893 PC Desktop
318 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!