Connected my laptop to my tele via the pc port on the back of the tele but the pc option on the tele is still greyed out and it's not showing my laptop screen on the tele anywhere..can you help me..i've pressed fn+f4 to send the signal to the tele but can't find it on there..
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Connect ur phone with pc via USB start the samsung pc suit software and then close it. Next right click MY COMPUTER and go to device manager VIA hardware.Click to the modem option and then click the Samsung modem then select the advanced option and then advanced port settings. U'LL FIND THE COM PORT NO. ENTER THE SAME IN TK FILE COM PORT OPTION AND THEN CONNECT.
my YP-U3 player will not connect via my USB port. When plugged in to a port that connects my digital camera normally it first says on screen "USB Connecting" then changes after 2 to 3 seconds to "disconnected - Charging". it has fully charged and no change. I have checked the hold switch is disengaged. the media studio software is installed ok and the portable devices functions are greyed out. I cannot find the device on my pc. I am running Windows XP SP2. I will be returning it to the store where it was purchased very soon if i cannot find a solution. I notice there are a lot of people who have posted similar problems that have not recieved solutions.ya i have th same problem im using window xp 2
Most common problem is the VGA cable. Make sure you have the 15 pin VGA Monitor cable.
1. Switch off the TV & Notebook
2. Connect the VGA cable to the TV and Notebook.
3. Switch on the Notebook. Set the resolution to 800 x 600 Pixels (Go to Control Panel - Adjust Screen Resolution). Then go to Advanced settings and set 'Screen Refresh rate' as 60 hz in the Monitor tab,
4. Switch on the TV. Go to Source button from the TV remote and select PC as input source. Alternatively, you can go to 'Menu' and select 'PC' as input source. If the connection is made properly, PC option will NOT be GREY anymore.
5. Press Fn + F5, F6, F7 (depending on which Notebook brand you have)