Question about Samsung LN-S4051D 40 in. LCD Television
When i plug in the cable from my laptop to the tele.the pc function is still greyed out and i can't find the picture that my laptop is sending to the tele..can some one help me please.
Most common problem is the VGA cable. Make sure you have the 15 pin VGA Monitor cable.
1. Switch off the TV & Notebook
2. Connect the VGA cable to the TV and Notebook.
3. Switch on the Notebook. Set the resolution to 800 x 600 Pixels (Go to Control Panel - Adjust Screen Resolution). Then go to Advanced settings and set 'Screen Refresh rate' as 60 hz in the Monitor tab,
4. Switch on the TV. Go to Source button from the TV remote and select PC as input source. Alternatively, you can go to 'Menu' and select 'PC' as input source. If the connection is made properly, PC option will NOT be GREY anymore.
5. Press Fn + F5, F6, F7 (depending on which Notebook brand you have)
Posted on Jul 24, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2010 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder
Oct 29, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 23, 2009 | Evesham Voyager 6400 Notebook
Jan 19, 2009 | Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
Dec 09, 2008 | Dell Vostro 1500 Notebook
Jul 08, 2008 | Televison & Video
May 30, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 4200 Notebook
May 13, 2008 | Samsung LE40R74BDX 40 in. LCD Television
Feb 07, 2008 | Samsung HP-P5091 50 in. Plasma Television
Jun 05, 2014 | Samsung LN-S4051D 40 in. LCD Television
395 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!