Question about Lenovo IdeaPad S10 - 42312BU Notebook
It would be better if you can just reinstall the Operating System of the machine, if happens that you don't have any important Data on the machine. Here are the steps how you can reinstall the Operating System on you machine.
1. Shutdown the machine make sure the machine is running in AC.
2. Look for the button with the Curve Arrow or Inverted Letter U most likely its near Power Button. Press it once.
3. Wait til you see the message Windows is Loading Files.
4. It will load to the One Key Recovery.
5. Click One Key Recovery.
6 Choose Restore from Initial Backup then Click Next. It will just ask you if you really want to continue, you can just proceed with it.
7. Wait until it reached 100% after that restart the system then you can just setup your Operating System again.
Hope it helps.
Posted on Apr 16, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2014 | Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11
Jan 06, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 25, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 31, 2012 | Rosetta Stone V2 Indonesian Level 1...
Nov 18, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 28, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite C655-S5068 Notebook
Apr 08, 2011 | Belkin (F5D8235-4) Wireless Router
Mar 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 16, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: