Question about Fender Squier Std Strat Mn Car
Guitar center for Cheap Used..I believe I got a new fender stratus (spelled wrong)amp for 199.99 or something
Posted on Feb 04, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There are MANY tricks to remove a threaded piece like this:
1. With a Dremel tool and a cutoff carborumdum disc cut a shallow slot in the remaining piece and use a straight bladed screw driver to remove. This can only be done if the screw is above or flush with the surface.
2. Carefully drill a small hole in the piece fairly well centered. Use an "EasyOut" to remove the broken part.
3. Carefully drill several small shallow holes on the top of the broken part in a line so as to form a slot for a screwdriver.
4. Carefully drill a hole JUST the right size into the broken part and then drive an Allen wrench into the hole to turn the broken part. The hole has to be just the right size so the wrench can peal tiny pieces off to grab the broken part.. this is tricky to get the size just right.
5. Use a detist drill to cut a slot.
In all these use a penetrating oil or CRC226 to make it easier to turn.
Posted on Mar 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2017 | Fender Music
Feb 02, 2015 | Squier Music
Nov 12, 2014 | Fender Music
Aug 10, 2011 | Fender Squier Mini-Player Childrens...
Dec 12, 2010 | Yamaha Electric Guitar
Mar 08, 2010 | Fender Squier Std Strat Mn Car
Dec 07, 2009 | Fender Squier Std Strat Mn Car
Sep 20, 2009 | Squier Stop Dreaming Start Playing...
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: