Question about Car Audio & Video
Just connect together the solid blue wire on the main harness to the radio with the blue/striped wire. The blue wire is for the power antenna and the blue striped is for the remote amp. but if not connected together only the fm/am has outputs to the line output RCA jacks. I learned this through Sony's tech line and it works perfectly now.
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
You have to set up the AUX output.
1. Touch the source icon and then touch "OFF" to turn the unit off.
(The unit will be in demo mode)
2. Touch the screen to display the touch panel keys.
3. Touch AV Menu you should see "Inital Menu" and touch it.
4. Touch AUX 1 on the inital menu to select desired setting.
5. Touch it until Ipod is selected (make sure you have the CD-IU200V connected.
6. Touch ESC. Ipod video should work now.
7. See Page 50 in Operation Manual for more information.
Posted on May 22, 2009
i have the same problem, it was a factory fit and the garage checked it and all the connections were ok, it appears to be a fault with the receiver.the radio is just 3 years old.
Posted on Mar 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2017 | Car Audio & Video
on Jun 17, 2014 | Car Audio & Video
Jan 26, 2015 | Car Audio & Video
Jun 05, 2014 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 17, 2014 | Car Audio & Video
Mar 23, 2013 | Car Audio & Video
422 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!