Question about Kenmore Washing Machines
Sorry to read about your problem, I hope this helps you out.
If the drain time exceeds 8 minutes the water valves turn off.
After 4 minutes the "Sd" error will be displayed, then 4 minutes later the "F/21" error code will be displayed.
Press STOP two times to clear the display.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump.
I tried to help you. Please help me and Rate/Vote on my response. We take the time to answer your question. take the time to rate us.Thanks and good luck
4 Thumbs - Very Helpful
3 Thumbs - Helpful
Posted on Jan 01, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2011 | Chrysler Town and Country Cars & Trucks
Feb 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 11, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Jun 09, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Jan 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 24, 2008 | GE A730 Digital Camera
Jan 23, 2008 | Dell PowerEdge 1800 Server
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: