Question about Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: webcam not working with skype:
Welcome to Fixya. Skype and let your contacts see you as well as hear you. Skype works well with most webcams, but if you experience any problems, follow these steps to test whether your webcam works with Skype.
1. Install your webcam. Follow the instructions that came with it.
2. Update your webcam drivers. Visit the manufacturer's Web site and look for patches and updates to your driver.
3. Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements for your webcam. Your webcam will need a certain level of memory, processor speed and other elements to function correctly. These minimum system requirements will be listed in the webcam's instructions or manual.
4. Download and install DirectX (DirectX Webinstaller Download). Skype recommends you install the latest version of DirectX for video calls. Please download and run the DirectX Webinstaller.
5. Double click the Skype icon to open Skype.
6. Open the menu for video options. Click "Tools," then "Options," and then click the Video tab on the left.
7. Enable Skype Video. Check the box next to Enable Skype Video.
8. Open the pull-down menu of devices. Select your webcam from the list.
9. Click Test Webcam. This will open the test page where you should see what your friends will see when they video chat with you.
10. Click the Webcam settings button below to adjust the settings.
If you have questions please let me know. Thanks for using Fixya.
Posted on Apr 25, 2011
SOURCE: Problem in connection to a PC
Google translate on Marvel_co's soluton (GoodLuck): you already reviewed the cable usb? usb is front or to rear, you proved to use it in another different one or another equipment? ?. if it works? I could be problems of configuration of the operating system and habria which to reinstalar it, if it is changing usb, front they are generally 1,1 and to rear 2,0, if it even presents/displays problems uses to driver but present the possible thing, not the one that come with the hardware? and if not contact technical support of fabricante.NVV
Posted on Dec 12, 2006
Hi - You can download the software from the link underlined in blue below:
Select your model from the page that opens.
Please take a moment to rate this solution & let us know if the information given was useful to you - Good Luck!
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2013 | Hama PC Webcam El-350
Jun 14, 2010 | Hama Concord 1-20 Numbered Polypropylene...
Apr 03, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Apr 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2008 | GE EasyCam Plus Webcam
Mar 07, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 Webcam
Jun 21, 2018 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
294 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!