Question about Timex 1440 Nylon watch
To set the digital time and date on your Timex, please follow the steps below.
Timex Digital Watch
1. Press and hold the "Set" button for 2 seconds. The "Set" button is on the lower right side.
2. Press the "Date Advance" button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.
3. Press the "Change Mode" button on the lower left to set the hour. The hour will flash. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct hour is displayed.
4. Press the "Change Mode" button again to set the correct 10s unit (first digit 1 or 0) for the minutes. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct first digit of the minutes is displayed. Repeat this step to set the second digit of the minutes.
5. Repeat Steps 1 through 4 of this section to set the year, month, date and day and whether to use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch.
6. When finished, press the "Set" button (on the lower right) to return to the current time view and lock in your settings.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Aug 15, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2015 | Polar RS300X Watch
Nov 19, 2012 | Watches
Apr 13, 2012 | Watches
Aug 13, 2011 | Watches
Jan 25, 2011 | Fossil Watches
Aug 21, 2010 | Casio Watches
SETTING THE TIME AND DATE ON
AN OLD 4 BUTTON DIGITAL WATCH
SETTING THE TIME.
Press [L2] to move through
the modes. When the time display flashes, you are in the correct mode to set
the time. The hours first, then the
minutes and seconds.
Press [R1] to advance the
numbers, [R2] to go to the next.
Press [L2] to save your
settings. [L1] is not used; it's the light.
SETTING THE DATE AND DAY. After setting the time (seconds flashing) push [R2] to move though time, backwards, to date, [R1] to set day, [R2] to move to month [R1] to set the month. Push [R2] to get to the day of the week, then [R1] to change. [L2] to end.
Jul 26, 2010 | Fossil JR9455 Watch
Jan 16, 2010 | Watches
May 25, 2009 | Casio AW80-7AV Wrist Watch
Apr 17, 2009 | Watches
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: