Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: when i try to even
DNS stands for Domain Name Service. Most DNS errors usually indicate lack of a connection to the internet. DNS is used to translate human addresses (for example, www.bhcblog.com) into computer addresses (like 10.64.254.11) ..
This error occurs due to fault in network, Therefore contact your network operator and ask them to solve the problem. Alternatively you can re-install or recreate the internet profile manually with IP address and DNS server address... for this also you should contact your network operator and ask them to provide you the IP and DNS Server address...
Hope this has helped you.. THanks
Posted on Jan 05, 2011
SOURCE: i have a metropcs huawei
The below mentioned Points should be Considered to Fix this :-
1. The First thing, i have Found with most of the Handsets is that they are LOCKED. Make sure that the cell phone you are using should be Unlocked. In case, it is Locked, Contact the Original Service Provider and get the Code to Unlock or you could Search Different Sites who claim to Offer that ( Note - I never used any Site and i am not aware whether it would be Hit or Miss ).
2. Make sure that there could be a Signal Problem. There are Cases, when you Cell Phone could Read ' Emergency Only ', if there is No / Less Network in that Area. Try to Use it away from that Place. If that is the same problem, then you need to troubleshoot the Cellphone.
3. Have you tried Setting it for Manual Network. In Most of the networks, Automatic Network Search is Set as Default. Change it to manual and Search that. Usually this would work on most cases.
4. Network catching Capability also Depends on the Handset. No two Handsets could have the Same Capability. You could try to Use ' Network Boosters ' which is available with most of the Online Vendors or Local Shops.That could really help the cellphone to Catch Network.
5. If it still shows Message like ' Emergency Calls ', then it could be a Defective Antenna. Take another Set ( Same Model ) and Compare, is that an issue with Both Sets or Your Set. If that is Only with your Handset, you need to send the Cell for repair.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on Feb 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 24, 2014 | Huawei Vitria for MetroPCS Cell Phone
Dec 14, 2013 | Huawei Pinnacle Metropcs Phone
Sep 03, 2012 | Huawei MetroPCS M735
Jul 12, 2012 | Huawei M835 MetroPcs Cdma
Apr 19, 2011 | Huawei Metropcs M750 M750
Feb 15, 2011 | Cell Phones
Apr 23, 2008 | Ericsson Cell Phones
302 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!