Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The code for a Sanyo TV set should be 100. Press and hold the TV button on the remote while entering the code. The light should blink 5 times if it was accepted, and then you can test to see if it worked.
Posted on Feb 10, 2008
For combination tv/vcr the codes on the Phillips remote are 0039, 0739. I can only enter the channel I want to watch I can not use the up and down arrows for some reason.
Posted on Feb 15, 2008
SOURCE: philips pm 335 universal control
I found the manual for your remote control at:
I looked for the code for a zenith tv and it looks like they're all 3 digit codes. It lists: 002, 008, 115, 215, 405, 407, 601, 701, 713, 903, and 916. If none of these work, I would suggest programming with the code search.
1. Press and hold "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVD, etc.) The red indicator will blink, then stay lit.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The indicator light blinks off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in step 2, press each numeric key from 0-9 in turn. When the indicator light blinks off the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat step 4, this time when the indicator light blinks off this is the second digit.
6. Repeat step 4 again to find the third digit.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
SOURCE: ilo tv/universal remote codes
Here are some to try, mine was 0189, but there are many to try. 0051 0189 0053 0198 1070 1024 1023. I think some listed codes for Emerson work as well.
Posted on Aug 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2016 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Mar 25, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Mar 12, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Apr 18, 2014 | One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
May 01, 2012 | Televison & Video
Dec 12, 2011 | Hisense LHDN32V66AUS 32 in. LCD TV
Jan 26, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 24, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!