Question about Roseart Toys
From the box:
Cover work area with scrap paper.
- Decide which shape mold and colors you are going to use to make your power balls.
- Next snap together the two parts of the plastic ball mold
- Open the color crystals package that you would like to use first and pour the desired amount into the funnel on the top of the ball mold. Do not fill the funnel part of the mold all the way to the top or your ball will not bounce very well when you remove it from the mold.
- Holding the funnel part of the mold, carefully place the filled mold in a cup. While holding the mold, fill the cup with water right up to the bottom portion of the funnel. Let the mold sit in the water for five to ten minutes.
- Remove the mold from the water and wait ten minutes before opening it.
- Carefully open the mold and remove the ball. When you remove the ball from the mold it may feel a little sticky. Let it dry until it is no longer sticky before you start playing with it.
- Find a clean, flat surface to bounce the power balls on. When you are done playing, store each ball in resealable bags until you are ready to use them again.
Posted on Feb 19, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2013 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
Jan 21, 2013 | Standard Horizon HX850S Two-Way Radio,...
Eight Ball is played with a cue ball and fifteen object
balls, numbered 1 through 15. One player must pocket balls of the group
numbered 1 through 7 and the other player has 9 thru 15. The player pocketing
his group first and then pocketing the 8 ball wins the game.
Nine Ball is played with nine object balls numbered one through nine and a cue ball. On each shot the first ball the cue ball contacts must be the lowest-numbered ball on the table, but the balls need not be pocketed in order. If a player pockets any ball on a legal shot, he remains at the table for another shot, and continues until he misses, fouls, or wins the game by pocketing the 9-ball. After a miss, the incoming player must shoot from the position left by the previous player, but after any foul the incoming player may start with the cue ball anywhere on the table. Players are not required to call any shot. a match ends when one of the players has won the required number of games. You can read more here: http://departments.weber.edu/wildcatlanes/billiard_rules.htm
Jul 09, 2012 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Apr 07, 2011 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T101 9 Program...
Mar 10, 2011 | Harley Davidson FXSTD Softail Duece...
Feb 01, 2011 | Toys
Mar 12, 2009 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
1,268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: