Question about Toshiba Televison & Video
The hack for the SD 220 works on the SD120e aswell. Itook the following off a website that tells you how to do it.
u need to dload the rar file at http://sd220e.chez.tiscali.fr/ to get your region 2 Toshiba sd220e region free. It works great. This is what you need to do
- Download the rar file at the link provided by Labman
- Unpack it using WinRAR
- Start Nero Burning ROM, click File, click Burn Image..., select the .cue file, click open, disable 'Determine maximum speed' and 'Simulation', at write method select Disc-at-once (this is very important), click write.
- Push setup on the SD220e remote control, select under picture:
PAL/Auto: Auto. Push setup again.
- Open your SD220e disc tray and insert the CD.
- Close the disc tray.
- The disc will be read and recognised as a VCD, you'll see the image on
your television flash and after a short while you will not see any image
at all. Wait about 10 seconds and take out the CD.
- Your player is now region free. Tested it with a region 1 DVD and it
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2011 | Pioneer DV-400V DVD Player
Dec 28, 2009 | Toshiba SD-3900 DVD Player
Sep 14, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 03, 2008 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Mar 29, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 24, 2017 | Toshiba Televison & Video
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!