Question about Toshiba DVD & Blu-Ray Players
The hack for the SD 220 works on the SD120e aswell. Itook the following off a website that tells you how to do it.
u need to dload the rar file at http://sd220e.chez.tiscali.fr/ to get your region 2 Toshiba sd220e region free. It works great. This is what you need to do
- Download the rar file at the link provided by Labman
- Unpack it using WinRAR
- Start Nero Burning ROM, click File, click Burn Image..., select the .cue file, click open, disable 'Determine maximum speed' and 'Simulation', at write method select Disc-at-once (this is very important), click write.
- Push setup on the SD220e remote control, select under picture:
PAL/Auto: Auto. Push setup again.
- Open your SD220e disc tray and insert the CD.
- Close the disc tray.
- The disc will be read and recognised as a VCD, you'll see the image on
your television flash and after a short while you will not see any image
at all. Wait about 10 seconds and take out the CD.
- Your player is now region free. Tested it with a region 1 DVD and it
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2011 | Pioneer DV-400V DVD Player
Dec 28, 2009 | Toshiba SD-3900 DVD Player
Sep 14, 2009 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Dec 03, 2008 | Toshiba DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Mar 29, 2008 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: