Question about Kitchen Ranges
Sorry to read about your problem, I hope this helps you out.
Their is a good chance you have a defective light control switch.
Microwaves must be serviced by technicians due to the inherent dangers involved in repairing these appliances. Internal capacitors can retain a lethal electrical charge even though the unit is completely unplugged. A microwave radiation leakage test must be performed on the unit following any internal component repair.
I tried to help you. Please help me and Rate/Vote on my response. We take the time to answer your question. take the time to rate us.Thanks and good luck
4 Thumbs - Very Helpful
3 Thumbs - Helpful
Posted on Jan 01, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2013 | GE Advantium 120 Convection/Microwave Oven
Mar 10, 2012 | GE Advantium 120 Convection/Microwave Oven
Jan 28, 2012 | GE Advantium 120 Convection/Microwave Oven
Jan 04, 2010 | GE Advantium 120 Convection/Microwave Oven
Jan 01, 2009 | GE Advantium 120 Convection/Microwave Oven
Dec 01, 2008 | GE Advantium 120 Convection/Microwave Oven
Oct 05, 2008 | GE Advantium 120 Convection/Microwave Oven
Jan 26, 2008 | GE Advantium 120 Convection/Microwave Oven
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!