Question about Kong Photokinz Marbles the Cow
1. In order to upload images onto your photokinz, please make sure all photos are saved to 1 folder. If anything copy the photos from the original location into a new folder.
2. Insert batteries into photokinz, and connect to your computer through a USB port.
3. Exit out of the photokinz image viewer when it pops up on the screen. Chances are there will be an error window saying you must be administrator on the computer.
4. Click on the start button at the bottom left hand corner of your computer screen and the select "computer"
5. Locate the driver labeled photokinz.
6. Right click the computer drive and select OPEN.
7. Right click over the Photokinz option again and select "Run as administrator", then select "YES"
8. At this point, the image viewer will re-open without the error message and you can proceed by following the regular directions.
Posted on Jan 07, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2014 | Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate for PC
on Dec 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 03, 2011 | Toys
Nov 26, 2010 | Broderbund American Greetings Creatacard...
May 10, 2010 | Sun Java System Web Server 6.1...
Apr 17, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Apr 13, 2010 | Mustek A3 USB Flatbed Scanner
Aug 14, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 31, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 18, 2016 | Kong Photokinz Marbles the Cow
Apr 30, 2014 | Kong Photokinz Marbles the Cow
1,620 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: