Question about Palm Tungsten E2 (Multilingual) Handheld
I've experienced various problems with my E2.
What I would suggest is to disconnect and reconnect the wires from the battery to reset the E2.
1. TORX T5 screwdriver (gotten from web search or included in some battery orders)
2. Small flat tipped screw driver (i.e. for repair of eyeglasses)
1. Turn over the Palm PDA on the backside and place on a flat surface.
2, Use the TORX screw driver and remove the 4 screws at the corners.
3. Use the small flat tipped screw driver and separate the bottom half of the case from the body. Be careful not to probe too deep into the cavity. Work slowly around the edges and slowly rock the two parts apart.
The two pieces are connected by a pair of wires.
4. Once apart, the battery is located on the back side of the case with the wires connected to the mother board via a small plug.
5. Use the small flat screw driver to separate the connector and the two parts should now be free. Hold it in place.
6. Plug the wire onto the mother board, the plug is keyed and will only go in one way. Push to snap in place.
7. Replace the back cover by aligning the four screw holes and carefully snap into place.
8. Replace the 4 screws using the TORX screw driver but do not over tighten.
Hope this helps.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 01, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2009 | Palm Tungsten E2 (Multilingual) Handheld
May 17, 2009 | Palm Tungsten E2 Handheld
Dec 23, 2008 | Palm Tungsten E2 Handheld
Dec 13, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Jul 15, 2008 | Palm Tungsten E2 (Multilingual) Handheld
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: