Question about Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Its a Black screen error.
Which is the operating system?
When does this happen,as soon as you start the computer or after the windows logo?
Access the link below and try to perform a starup repair, as it might help us to fix the issue.
If the issue persists after performing the startup repair, try to perform a system restore.
1. Insert the installation disc.
Note The computer must be configured to start from a CD or from a DVD. For information about how to configure the computer to start from a CD or from a DVD, see the information that came with the computer.
2. Restart the computer. To do this, click Start , click the arrow next to the Lock button, and then click Restart .
Note If you cannot restart the computer by using this method, use the power button to turn off the computer. Then, turn the computer back on.
3. Set your language preference, and then click Next .
Note In most cases, the startup repair process starts automatically, and you do not have the option to select it in the System Recovery Options menu.
4. Click Repair your computer.
5. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
6. In the System Recovery Options menu, click System Restore.
7. In the System Restore dialog box, click Choose a different restore point, and then click Next.
8. In the list of restore points, click a restore point that was created before you began to experience the issue, and then click Next.
The computer restarts, and the system files and settings are returned to the state that they were in at the time that the restore point was created.
Post back if non of the above works.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 01, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Aug 01, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Jul 28, 2009 | Dell INSPIRON 6000 CENTRINO...
Mar 18, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Jan 04, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Dec 14, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Nov 18, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!