Question about Computers & Internet
There is a hidden Administrator account that is created when your operating system is installed. Access that account and then reset your password.
1. Boot your computer and press F8 repeatedly
2. Access Safe Mode
3. Key in "Administrator" in Username, with no password.
4. Go to Control Panel, then User Accounts
5. Select the account you want to reset the password
6. Change the password
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 01, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Apr 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Mar 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Dec 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Oct 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
To reset a forgotten Windows password on HP Pavilion, there are several free methods:
1. With another admin account.
2. With Windows password reset disk.
3. From Safe Mode.
More dtails you can found on other sites, it is easy to find.
Anothe tip: Recover Windows password with Windows Password Recovery Tool.
1. Install this program on another computer and create a password recovery disk with USB
2. Insert the disk to your laptop and set your laptop to boot from it.
3. All user accounts will be loaded, then you can reset any user password.
If you want to read more details: http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com/hack-hp-computer.htm
Nov 03, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv7-1020us Notebook
Feb 02, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!