Question about Car Audio & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
- WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR RADIO CODE, TRY THIS: I JUST TRIED THIS ON MY 520 IN A HOLDEN VECTRA (1999) AND IT WORKS:
- HOLD DOWN THE 'AS' BUTTON UNTIL YOU HEAR A BEEP, THEN YOU GET THE FOLLOWING DISPLAY:
10 - - - -
- PRESS BUTTON NUMBER 1 UNTIL YOU GET THE FIRST DIGIT IN YOUR CODE
- PRESS BUTTON NUMBER 2 UNTIL YOU GET THE SECOND DIGIT IN YOUR CODE
- PRESS BUTTON NUMBER 3 UNTIL YOU GET THE THIRD DIGIT IN YOUR CODE
- PRESS BUTTON NUMBER 4 UNTIL YOU GET THE FOURTH DIGIT IN YOUR CODE
- HOLD DOWN THE 'AS' BUTTON UNTIL THE STEREO TURNS ON.
Posted on Jun 14, 2008
SOURCE: Stereo in my Fiat punto
Yes that should work for you, you just need a cable that will convert the mini-stereo jack of the mp3 player to an RCA jack if the aux input is an RCA input. If it is the same 3.5mm size then you only need a 3.5 mm male to 3.5 mm make cable. Make sure when you first plug it in, the mp3 player volume is turned down low and you can adjust it higher after the is working for you. You don't want to input too big of a signal into the car stereo at first. then you should adjust it so that it is about the same volume as the radio is at. You don't want to blow up the amp ic in the radio or the pre-amp ic for the aux input.
Posted on Jun 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2014 | 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited
on Aug 05, 2011 | Cell Phones
Oct 03, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 16, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Feb 22, 2011 | Clarion VZ 409 Car DVD Player
Jan 31, 2011 | Altec Lansing T612 Remote Control Speaker...
Dec 26, 2007 | Samsung HT-X50 System
455 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!