Question about Microtek scanmaker 3840
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2011 | HP Deskjet F4140 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Thanks, Joe
Jan 24, 2011 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 07, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 18, 2009 | Brother MFC 4800 All-In-One Laser Printer
Nov 09, 2009 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 11, 2009 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 28, 2008 | Epson Perfection 1670 Flatbed Scanner
Sep 03, 2008 | Canon CanoScan 5000F Flatbed Scanner
Jan 10, 2008 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: