Question about Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 750 GB USB 20 UltraPortable External Kit and USB 30 Adapter S Hard Drive
These symptoms shows that the Hard Disk may gone damage, if it is in warranty period then avail it immediately.
Posted on Jan 01, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2011 | Iomega 33089 250 GB Hard Drive
Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
1. Faulty USB port on PC: Try a different computer or laptop
2. Faulty USB cable: Try a different Cable
3. Corrupt memory: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
4. Faulty connections on main circuit inside the hard drive: Physical Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
5. Faulty controller chip (worst case scenario) : Direct flash memory read required by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
Hope this helps and that it is 1 or 2 as 3, 4 and 5 will cost you money.
Jan 01, 2011 | Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 750 GB USB 20...
Jan 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2010 | Western Digital Passport 320GB External...
Jan 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1150 Latitude D600 14.1 LCD...
Apr 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 25, 2008 | Computers & Internet
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: